- SOFT & COMFORTABLE - Luxuriously soft and comfy azlon from soy + organic cotton fabric, azlon from soy is a recycled product from soy milk production and has porous structure to keep the wearer warm and dry
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBLE - Endangered animal prints from Jane Goodall Institute and proceeds benefit her foundation
- MODERN DESIGN - Lovely animal pattern prints with modern colors palette
- SAFETY- Sustainably and ethically produced with eco-friendly AZO / heavy metal-free dyes
- ADDED FEATURE: Tagless design and reversible hand mitts (size 0-3, 3-6 months)
- CARE: Machine wash cold & tumble dry low
Janey Baby Collection is a collaboration between Babysoy and Jane Goodall Institute. Products feature whimsical drawings of endangered species discussed in Dr. Goodall's book Hope for Animals and Their World. This is a perfect staple piece for your baby, infant, or newborn. We blended the already super soft and comfy azlon from soy fiber with organic cotton to make this piece extra special. Azlon from soy is a recycled material made from the leftover pulp of soy milk production. Its porous structure allows extra air permeability to keep babies warm in the cooler days and dry during summer time. Combining azlon from soy and organic cotton gives this piece the finest comfy touch. This gown has elastic bottom and reversible handmitts (for size 0-3 months and 3-6 months) to prevent unwanted scratches. Keeps baby warm, comfy, and cozy no matter how much they wiggle. An ease during diaper duties This essential piece will get tons of wear through baby's nap time, playtime, and anytime. Proceeds from each sale benefit the Jane Goodall Institute and its programs. While your baby is enjoying the soft and comfy touch of Babysoy Gown/Sleep Sacks, you are also helping to make this world a better place.