- SOFT & COMFORTABLE - Luxuriously soft and comfy lightweight azlon from soy + organic cotton fabric, azlon from soy is a recycled product from soy milk production and has porous structure to keep wearer warm and dry
** Summer treat and shell patterns are made with 70% rayon from bamboo 30% cotton
- EASY TO DRESS: Nickle-free Oeko Tex 100 YKK Snaps for easy changing in and out of
- ADDED FEATURE: Tagless design and luxuriously soft and smooth fabric
- CARE: Machine wash cold & tumble dry low
- The fabric color is a creamy soy color because of the azlon from soy fiber used
Adding to our ever-popular kimono style basics, the lightweight kimono gown/sleep sack is catching parents' eyes. This product has an elastic bottom and reversible hand mitts to prevent unwanted scratches. Keeps babies warm, comfy, and cozy no matter how much they wiggle, an essential piece for newborns. An ease during diaper duties. Features silk-screened cloud pattern and YKK snaps for quick wardrobe changes. It is a perfect staple piece for your baby, infant, or newborn. We blended the already super soft and comfy azlon from soy fiber with organic cotton to make this piece extra special. Azlon from soy is a recycled material made from the leftover pulp of soy milk production. Its porous structure allows extra air permeability to keep babies warm in cooler days and dry during summertime. Combining azlon from soy and organic cotton gives this piece the finest comfy touch.